Monday, April 4, 2011

Best Natural Mascara - Ecco Bella Review

A few years ago I decided to switch to as many natural products as I possible could. Reducing chemicals in my home became more of a desire after my daughter was born. I set out to find some good natural cosmetics/makeup, not an easy thing to do. While my eyes do not seem sensitive to make up, I did notice a burning sensation at times with my non-natural mascara. 

I first tried Honeybee Garden's mascara. It did not live up to my expectations. Then I tried Ecco Bella's natural mascara. It comes in brown and black, I tried black. It is not waterproof, but is very water resistant compared to other mascaras. It goes on smoothly and is fluid. You can use a few layers to add volume. If you do end up crying with it on, wipe around your eyelashes, but do not touch them. In my experience, it will not run the mascara, unless you touch it. Then it will come off onto your hands and make a mess.

This mascara is my go-to daily use. It lasts a really long time and fits into my budget. I purchase it through a wholesale co-op for about $9 and you can find it online for around the same price. Very doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment